This remodel project was located in the north Tampa neighborhood of Carrollwood. It was a 2,800 SF full house interior renovation. It also included cutting open a back wall for a French Door and adding 3 skylights to the roof. The project was a Full FHA 203K Bank loan rehab. The rehab process included Architectural plans provided by the Owner, a lengthy permit process with Hillsborough County, loan progress payment draws with the FHA Hud inspector, and a final completion appraisal from the lender. Budget for this project was around $100,000
Some of the Scope of Work included:
- Trench slab and add underground plumbing for new bathroom and kitchen layouts
- Enlarge and fully remodel Master Bathroom including a walk-in curb-less shower.
- Full remodel of the pool bath.
- Relocation and rough in of HVAC ductwork and exhaust fans.
- Interior painting
- Solid Core Door and Frame replacement throughout
- 4 Exterior Door Replacements
- New tile floor throughout, with carpet in bedrooms.
- New kitchen cabinets with island and quartz countertops
- New baseboard and casing throughout
- Barn Door Install for master bathroom.
- New master bathroom cabinets with glass countertop
- Popcorn ceiling removal and texture
- Recessed lighting rough in and install