This renovation project was located in the Citrus Park/Odessa area of Tampa and involved a retail build-out of approximately 1,000 SQ FT. The space was remodeled into a small Tap Room and Growler Bar. The project was permitted and inspected with Hillsborough County and the construction process took about 10 weeks to complete. Our company worked hard on this project and had to overcome a number of issues and requirements raised by the County. The transformation of the space was impressive and it was enjoyable to work with the Owner. Please see the photos for before and after results. Below are some of the scope of work highlights:
Scope of Work:
- Trench slab and add underground plumbing rough in and trim for bathrooms and bar back.
- Upgrade fire and smoke walls throughout space.
- Wall demo and reconfigure layout.
- Open steel truss ceiling painted with exposed ductwork
- Rough in and trim of new electrical devices and lighting
- Reclaimed wood trim around bar knee wall
- New acoustical ceiling and interior painting with backsplash tile in wet areas.
- Budget for this project was approximately $50,000
Before Before Before